Thank you for your interest in LES Consulting GmbH and our services. We take the protection of your personal data and its confidential treatment seriously. For this reason, personal data is processed exclusively in compliance with statutory provisions and applicable data protection regulations.
- Name and contact details of the responsible persons
This data protection notice provides information about the processing of personal data on
the company website of:
LES Consulting GmbH
48683 Ahaus (Germany)
Phone: +49 (0) 2561 909 248 0
At the aforementioned address as well as via the e-mail address kontakt(at)les-consulting.com you can also reach our contact person for data protection issues. In the event that confidentiality is required, please contact him or her by mail.
- Scope and purpose of the processing of personal data
2.1 Calling up the website
When this website (www.les-consulting.com/) is called up, the internet browser used by the visitor automatically sends data to the server of this website and stores it for a limited period of time in a log file.
Until automatic deletion, the following data will be stored without further input by the visitor:
- IP address of the visitor's terminal device,
- Date and time of access by the visitor,
- Name and URL of the page accessed by the visitor,
- Website from which the visitor accessed the operator website (so-called ReferrerURL),
- browser and operating system of the visitor's terminal device, as well as the name of the access provider used by the visitor.
The processing of these personal data is justified according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) DSGVO. The Controller has a legitimate interest in processing data for the purpose of,
- to establish the connection to the website of the responsible party quickly,
- to enable a user-friendly application of the website,
- to recognize and guarantee the security and stability of the systems and
- to facilitate and improve the administration of the website.
The processing is expressly not carried out for the purpose of gaining knowledge about the person of the visitor to the website. Furthermore, this data cannot be used to identify the individual user. The information is only statistically evaluated by us and used exclusively to improve the attractiveness, content and functionality of our website.
Visitors can send messages to the responsible person via a link or the contact form on the website. In order to receive a reply, at least a valid e-mail address is required.
By sending the message, the visitor consents to the processing of the transmitted personal data. The data processing takes place exclusively for the purpose of handling and answering inquiries. This is done on the basis of the voluntarily given consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a) DSGVO. The personal data collected for the use of contacting us will be automatically deleted as soon as the request is completed and there are no reasons for further storage (e.g. subsequent commissioning). Insofar as this involves information on communication channels (for example, e-mail address, telephone number), you also consent to our contacting you via this communication channel, if necessary, in order to respond to your request.
Insofar as we request information via our contact form that is not necessary for contacting you, we have always marked this as optional. We use this information to specify your request and to improve the processing of your request.
The following data is also stored at the time the message is sent:
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of sending
The legal basis for processing the data is consent. In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
Of course, you can revoke this consent for the future at any time by contacting us at les-consulting.com.
You can apply online to LES using our contact form for applicants*. Your online application will be forwarded directly to the human resources department by e-mail and will, of course, be treated confidentially. We will, of course, only use your information to process your application and will not pass it on to third parties.
Your personal data will be deleted immediately after completion of the application process or after a maximum of 6 months, unless you have given us your express consent to store your data for longer.
We would like to point out that e-mail attachments are not encrypted when applying by e-mail.
2.4 Contact by telephone
If we contact you by telephone for initial contact, we have generated your data from public sources. Our interest in the data required for the initial telephone contact outweighs the interest of the data subject, as we only contact B2B customers via contact channels from public sources and the contact relates to specific transactions in connection with the business activities of the data subject. Through the initial telephone contact, we merely inquire whether there is interest in contact and do not already provide extensive information about our services.
- Transfer of data
Personal data will be transferred to third parties if
- the data subject has expressly consented to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 a) DSGVO,
- the transfer is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that the data subject has an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of his or her data,
- for the data transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) DSGVO a legal obligation exists, and/or
- this is necessary for the fulfillment of a contractual relationship with the data subject according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b) DSGVO.
In other cases, personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- Collection and processing of personal data
The personal data collected within the scope of our websites will be used without your consent only for order processing or processing your requests.
Your data will only be used beyond this with your consent. The use of this data is limited to purposes of advertising and market and opinion research and is exclusively LES. You can revoke your respective consent at any time with effect for the future.
Your data will not be sold, rented or made available to third parties in any way other than described here. Personal data will only be transferred to governmental institutions and authorities within the framework of mandatory national legal provisions. Our employees, agencies and dealers are bound by us to the strictest confidentiality.
So-called cookies are used on the website. These are data packets that are exchanged between the website server and the visitor's browser. These are stored by the respective devices used (PC, notebook, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when visiting the website. In this respect, cookies cannot cause any damage to the devices used. In particular, they do not contain viruses or other malware. In the cookies, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. The operator can thus in no way gain direct knowledge of the identity of the visitor to the website. Cookies are mostly accepted according to the basic browser settings. The browser settings can be configured in such a way that cookies are either not accepted on the devices used or that a special notice is given in each case before a new cookie is created. However, it should be noted that the deactivation of cookies may mean that not all functions of the website can be used in the best possible way.
Temporary cookies are used to improve user-friendliness. They are stored on the visitor's device for a temporary period of time. When the website is visited again, it is automatically recognized that the visitor has already called up the page at an earlier point in time and which entries and settings were made in the process, so that these do not have to be repeated.
Cookies are also used to analyze website visits for statistical purposes and for the purpose of improving the website. These cookies make it possible to automatically recognize on a new visit that the website has already been called up by the visitor before. In this case, the cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time.
The data processed by cookies are justified for the above-mentioned purposes in order to protect the legitimate interests of the controller pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f) DSGVO.
- Website analysis services, tracking
We use the website analysis service for websites from Google Analytics on our website.
The legal basis for the use of the analysis tools is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) DSGVO. The website analysis is in our legitimate interest and serves the statistical collection of page usage for the continuous improvement of our website and the offer of our services.
- Plugins of social networks (social plugins)
Plugins of the following social networks are integrated on our website:
XING; LinkdIn; Facebook; Twitter
The legal basis for the use of social plugins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) DSGVO. A legitimate interest of the responsible party and the purpose of the use of plugins of social networks is to make our offer known to a wide audience. The social networks are responsible for handling the data of their users in accordance with data protection.
- Data security
LES uses technical and organizational security measures to protect your data managed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
- Your rights as a data subject
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the occasion of your visit to our website, you are entitled to the following rights as a "data subject" within the meaning of the GDPR:
You may request information from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed by us. There is no right to information if the provision of the requested information would violate the duty of confidentiality pursuant to Section 57 StBerG or if the information must be kept secret for other reasons, in particular due to an overriding legitimate interest of a third party. Notwithstanding this, there may be an obligation to provide the information if your interests outweigh the interest in secrecy, in particular taking into account imminent damage. The right to information is also excluded if the data is only stored because it may not be deleted due to legal or statutory retention periods or exclusively serves the purposes of data security or data protection control, provided that the provision of information would require a disproportionately high effort
and processing for other purposes is excluded by appropriate technical and organizational measures. If the right to information is not excluded in your case and your personal data is processed by us, you can request information from us about the following:
- Purposes of processing,
- Categories of personal data processed by you,
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal
- disclosed, in particular in the case of recipients in third countries,
- if possible, the planned duration for which your personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining the storage period,
- the existence of a right to rectify or erase or restrict the processing of personal data concerning you or a right to object to such processing,
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority for data protection,
- if the personal data have not been collected from you as the data subject, the available information on the origin of the data,
- if applicable, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of automated decision-making,
- if applicable, in the case of transfer to recipients in third countries, unless there is a decision by the EU Commission on the adequacy of the level of protection pursuant to Article 45 (3) of the GDPR, information on what appropriate safeguards are provided pursuant to Article 46 (2) of the GDPR to protect the personal data.
9.2 Correction and completion
If you discover that we have incorrect personal data relating to you, you may request that we correct this incorrect data without delay. In the case of incomplete personal data concerning you, you can demand that it be completed.
You have a right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"), provided that the processing is not necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression, the right to information or for compliance with a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest and one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed.
- The justification basis for the processing was solely your consent, which you have revoked.
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data which we have made public.
- You have objected to the processing of personal data that we have not made public and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing,
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- The erasure of personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
There is no entitlement to deletion if, in the case of lawful non-automated data processing, deletion is not possible or only possible with disproportionate effort due to the special nature of the storage and your interest in deletion is low. In this case, the restriction of processing shall take the place of deletion.
9.4 Restriction of processing
You may request us to restrict processing if one of the following reasons applies:
- You dispute the accuracy of the personal data. In this case, the restriction may be requested for the period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data.
- The processing is unlawful and you request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead of erasure.
- Your personal data is no longer required by us for the purposes of processing, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- You have lodged an objection pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO. Restriction of processing may be requested as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
Restriction of processing means that the personal data will only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. Before we lift the restriction, we have the obligation to inform you about it.
9.5 Data portability
You have a right to data portability, provided that the processing is based on your consent (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 a) or Article 9 (2) a) DSGVO) or on a contract to which you are a party and the processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures. The right to data portability in this case includes the following rights, provided that this does not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons: You may request us to provide you with the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance on our part. To the extent technically feasible, you may request that we transfer your personal data directly to another controller.
Insofar as the processing is based on Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter e) DSGVO (performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority) or on Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f) DSGVO (legitimate interest of the controller or a third party), you have the right to object to the processing of personal data relating to you at any time on grounds relating to your particular situation. This also applies to profiling based on Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter e) or letter f) DSGVO. After exercising the right to object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You may object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing purposes. This also applies to profiling associated with such direct marketing. After exercising this right of objection, we will no longer use the personal data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
You have the option to inform us of your objection informally by telephone, by e-mail, or to our postal address listed at the beginning of this data protection declaration.
9.7 Revocation of consent
You have the right to revoke a given consent at any time with effect for the future. The revocation of consent can be communicated informally by telephone, e-mail or to our postal address. The revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing that took place on the basis of the consent until receipt of the revocation. After receipt of the revocation, the data processing that was based exclusively on your consent will be discontinued.
If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is unlawful, you may lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority competent for the place where you reside or work or for the place of the alleged infringement.
This privacy statement is current as of March 24, 2023.
Status of the data protection declaration: March 2023